Phone: +47 22 00 47 20 /
Elisabeth works with communication and press. Currently she is working on climate finance, renewable energy in Europe and climate communication science.
Before joining CICERO, Elisabeth served as a communication advisor and speech writer for the European Commissioner for Climate Actie Connie Hedegaard. She also worked as a broadcast journalist in Belgium, as a European policy advisor at the Flemish agricultural department and as a lobbyist for several big companies. Elisabeth studied Eastern European languages and cultures in Belgium, Poland and Russia and took a specialisation degree in international politics and conflict management at the University of Leuven, Belgium.
- Transforming China onto a low carbon pathway The overall objective of this project is to produce feasible projections for China’s transition to a low carbon economy, leading to a peak and decline in Chinese emissions and using alternative methods to characterise China’s potential mitigation challenge in the coming decade.
- HYPRE - HYdropower and PREcipitation trends Investigating historical and future precipitation trends in regions important for hydropower production
- Sis-klimat- Climate transitions in the Norwegian food system How can the Norwegian food production - consumption system be changed towards sustainable production of more climate friendly food? This overarching question targets opportunities for climate change adaptation and emission reductions, but also looks for co-benefits for, and stronger links between, producers and consumers.
- CONSEED This research project investigates how we can encourage consumers to buy the most energy-efficient appliances, houses and cars. Can information on monetary savings guide us towards greener purchases?
- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
- ClimINVEST - Tools for climate-resilient investment Climate change is increasingly affecting financial assets across the globe. The ClimINVEST project brings scientists and investors together to develop tailored tools for assessing physical climate risk and identifying climate-resilient investment opportunities.
- Energy efficiency labels: how to make them useful for consumers? The CONSEED project will examine how important energy efficiency information is when consumers buy a new electric appliance, a car or a house.
- Developing tools for cost-benefit analysis of regional adaptation in Europe ToPDAd or Tool-supported policy development for regional adaptation provides a comprehensive assessment of regional, national, and EU-level adaptation needs, strategies and policies.
- CICERO expands work with green bonds After several years of exclusive cooperation with Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken and recently with HSBC, CICERO will now also provide second opinions to other issuers and underwriters of green bonds. As the market for green bonds is expanding rapidly, the need for independent, research-based assessments of green bond frameworks is growing too.