Elin Lerum Boasson is a political scientist.
She has published extensively on national and EU climate policy.
Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo.
- Power from the People? Driving forces and hindrances We address the driving forces and barriers for households in Norway to become producers of electricity which is made possible by smart grids and smart meters, allowing energy users not only to consume energy, but also to generate energy and feed this into the grid.
- Revising the National Renewables Policy Mix: The role of state aid and other key EU policies (REMIX) The REMIX project studies how EU and national decisions shape the renewable energy policy mix in six European countries.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Andrew J. Jordan, Dave Huitema, Mikael Hildén, Harro van Asselt, Tim J. Rayner, Jonas J. Schoenefeld, Jale Tosun, Johanna Forster, Elin Lerum Boasson, 2015 Emergence of polycentric climate governance and its future prospects Nature Climate Change, EN
- Elin Lerum Boasson, Jørgen Wettestad, 2014 Policy invention and entrepreneurship: Bankrolling the burying of carbon in the EU Global Environmental Change, Elsevier Science, EN
- Elin Lerum Boasson, 2015 National Climate Policy - A Multi-field Approach EN