Phone: +47 22 00 47 86 /
- Politically Feasible Renewable Energy Development: The Role of Public Acceptance. The over-arching task of this project is to study the political feasibility of the low carbon energy policy transition initiated by the EU. In order to adopt and implement efficient policies at the regional, national and local level, public acceptance for policy change will be crucial.
- Power from the People? Driving forces and hindrances We address the driving forces and barriers for households in Norway to become producers of electricity which is made possible by smart grids and smart meters, allowing energy users not only to consume energy, but also to generate energy and feed this into the grid.
- Sis-klimat- Climate transitions in the Norwegian food system How can the Norwegian food production - consumption system be changed towards sustainable production of more climate friendly food? This overarching question targets opportunities for climate change adaptation and emission reductions, but also looks for co-benefits for, and stronger links between, producers and consumers.
- Klimavalg 2017
- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Journal article
- Marianne Aasen, 2017 The polarization of public concern about climate change in Norway Climate Policy, Elsevier Science, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Hege Westskog, Kristine Korneliussen, 2016 Energy performance contracts in the municipal sector in Norway: overcoming barriers to energy savings? Energy Efficiency, Springer Netherlands, EN
- Marianne Aasen, 2015 The polarization of public concern about climate change in Norway Climate Policy, Elsevier Science, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Hege Westskog, Kristine Korneliussen, 2015 Energy performance contracts in the municipal sector in Norway: overcoming barriers to energy savings? Energy Efficiency, Springer Netherlands, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Arild Vatn, 2013 Deliberation on GMOs: A Study of How a Citizens' Jury Affects the Citizens' Attitudes Environmental Values, White Horse Press, EN
- Steffen Kallbekken, Marianne Aasen, 2010 The demand for earmarking: Results from a focus group study Ecological Economics, Elsevier Science, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Hege Westskog, Harold Langford Wilhite, Marie Lindberg, 2010 The EU electricity disclosure from the business perspective-A study from Norway Energy Policy, Elsevier Science, EN