Phone: +47 22 85 85 68 /
- Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP) CICEP is one of three centres for social science based research on environment-friendly energy established by the Research Council of Norway in 2011.
- Global Carbon Project The Global Carbon Project was formed in 2001 to help the international science community to establish a common, mutually agreed knowledge base that supports policy debate and action to slow the rate of increase of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
- Transforming China onto a low carbon pathway The overall objective of this project is to produce feasible projections for China’s transition to a low carbon economy, leading to a peak and decline in Chinese emissions and using alternative methods to characterise China’s potential mitigation challenge in the coming decade.
- Global Impacts: How to estimate and use environmental footprints The first part of this project will build on the large body of quantitative analyses to provide a synthesis of the methodological and analytical basis for environmental footprints. This first part will be short and focused, drawing on existing material. The second part of this project will describe the state-of-the-art in terms of the challenges and opportunities of consumption-based approaches to environmental policy. We will give particular attention to the policy implications (usefulness, utility, appropriateness, etc), and draw on the available economic and policy literature.
- ICOS-Norge Integrated Carbon Observation System (ICOS)-Norway and Ocean Thematic Centre (OTC)
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Journal article
- Corinne Le Quéré, Roisin Moriarty, Robbie Andrew, Josep G. Canadell, Stephen Sitch, Jan Ivar Korsbakken, Pierre Friedlingstein, Glen Peters, Robert J. Andres, Thomas A. Boden, Richard A. Houghton, Joanna I. House, Ralph F. Keeling, Pieter Tans, Almut Arneth, Dorothée C.E. Bakker, Leticia Barbero, Laurent Bopp, Joseph Chang, Frédéric Chevallier, Louise P. Chini, Philippe Ciais, Marianela Fader, Richard A. Feely, Thanos Gkritzalis, Ian Harris, Judith Hauck, Tatiana Ilyina, Atul K. Jain, Etsushi Kato, Vassilis Kitidis, K. Klein Goldewijk, Charles Dunbar Koven, Peter Landschützer, Siv Kari Lauvset, Nathalie Lefévre, Andrew Lenton, Ivan D. Lima, Nicolas Metzl, Frank Millero, David R. Munro, Aki Murata, Julia E.M.S. Nabel, Shinichirou Nakaoka, Yukihiro Nojiri, Kevin O'Brien, Are Olsen, Tsuneo Ono, Fiz Fernández Pérez, Benjamin Pfeil, Denis Pierrot, Benjamin Poulter, Gregor Rehder, Christian Rödenbeck, Shu Saito, Ute Schuster, Jörg Schwinger, Roland Séférian, Tobias Steinhoff, Benjamin D. Stocker, Adrienne J. Sutton, Taro Takahashi, Bronte Tilbrook, Ingrid Theodora van der Laan-Luijkx, Guido R. van der Werf, Steven van Heuven, Douglas Vandemark, Nicolas Viovy, Andy Wiltshire, Sönke Zaehle, Ning Zeng, 2015 Global Carbon Budget 2015 Earth System Science Data, EN
- Robert B Jackson, Josep G. Canadell, Corinne Le Quéré, Robbie Andrew, Jan Ivar Korsbakken, Glen Peters, Neboisa Nakicenovic, 2015 Reaching peak emissions Nature Climate Change, EN